Jan 23, 2012

Christmas

We spent Christmas in Idaho this year with my parents. We were the only ones that were able to make it up there this year, but we still had a good time. It was so nice to relax and just enjoy a low key holiday. I always love being home for Christmas! We had fun on Christmas eve relaxing, going to the Idaho museum to look at Christmas display, visiting the Idaho Falls temple visitor's center, and going to dinner with my parents, uncle and grandma. On Christmas we opened presents, went to church, and then went to a big dinner with my mom's family. Devan and I had a fun time exchanging gifts. A month or so before Christmas, he told me what he wanted. The only problem that it would cost all of his allotted gift money, leaving me no way to buy him presents that I chose and could surprise him with. Since what he wanted was kinda lame (I promise), I convinced him to let me get him something else (much better), something that I picked for him, so that I could have some fun with the whole choosing gifts and giving gift part of Christmas. Cause isn't that the fun part?! He was very wary, for some reason he doesn't trust me when it comes to getting him gifts. But I schemed and planned and got him a pretty darn good gift - a wrist GPS that does everything and will be great for hiking, biking, dirt biking, etc. He was so surprised! He even admitted that it was better than what he originally asked for. Points for me! He of course got me some awesome stuff, some that I asked for and some that he picked himself. He's always good at getting good gifts for me, he even buys me clothes that I love! So, we had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed some great time with family!! :)

Unfortunately, my picture taking totally lacked - possibly due to my husband's annoyance with the camera ;) 





Aren't my parent's the cutest! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment