Apr 6, 2011

Jared and Debra's Wedding

Devan's brother Jared got married! We are so excited for them and so happy to have Debra and her girls as part of the family!

At the wedding luncheon 

Devan giving the Roast!
Ceremony

Bees mating, apparently captivating...

...and funny
Time for pictures, Devan be good!

Nice one!
A kiss as a reward
Devan says to photographer "Make sure you get a shot of this!"

A shot of what?! I'm worried...
But the photographer did miss it, I'll leave "it" to your imagination (ok he licked me, licked me!, rude!). This is what happened after.
You are in such big trouble!!!!!
Ok, what the heck, I'll kiss you anyway. Just cause you're cute!!


Jake and Stockton
Dana and Vanessa. Too cute!

Mckenzie Loo-Hoo
The happy couple!


Love you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. nette, youre gorgeous, i miss you! love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww- thank for posting our BIG day, and thanks for being a part of it too! We love you guys!!! We need to plan another double date night soon!

    ReplyDelete