Since work schedules didn't allow us to spend Thanksgiving or Christmas with my family in Idaho, we decided to go to Idaho the weekend before Christmas for kind of a pre Christmas celebration. I was so glad we did and loved spending time with my family! It never feels like Christmas more than when I'm at home in Idaho. Just walking into my parents new beautiful house when we got there, seeing the Christmas tree and nativities, and bam! it was Christmas. My mom has a special touch to make Christmas special with her decorations and gifts, I love it!! Curt and Shawna were also there so we were able to spend some time with them. We had such a fun weekend, I only wish we could have spent a couple more days there!
My cutest parents!
Devan trying to trade Christmas presents with the kids. I love Alia's defiant little face!
Curt and Shawna
"Christmas" Dinner
Isaac and Heidi
Opening presents
The amazing t-shirt quilt my mom made me! It represents a lot of the things I was involved in as a teenager - dance, gymnastics, yearbook, Anasazi, Hill Cumorah Pageant, and BYU Hawaii. She also put one of my favorite t-shirts on there that I absolutely loved, but totally wore out. (It was a walmart special from the little boys section and it shows a moose, a racoon, and some other animal around a campfire and it says "Idaho, where good friends are just easier to find." I don't know why but I couldn't wear that shirt enough!). She revamped it and included it in the quilt. Love it!!
Grandma Faye and Isaac
Bowling!
Crazy kids combined with Devan's camera technique.
All tuckered out :)
We were playing speed scrabble and Shawna came up with a new game to divide all the tiles and see who could come up with the best sentence. It was a hoot. Here are some of the favorites. But ya kinda had to be there...
Isaac helping me wake Devan up. I think Isaac's a little more happy about it then Devan...:)



I LOVED your Idaho shirt! I remember that one!
ReplyDelete