Oct 25, 2010

A tribute to Romey the car...

Oct 19 I got in a car accident on the way home from work. Not a fun night. It was a pretty bad accident, but there were only minor injuries for all involved which was a blessing. Unfortunately though, my car didn't make it.  Poor girl. I really liked my car, I even had a dream about what to name her a few months after I got her. Some people dream about what to name their kids, I dream about what to name my car. Romey - such a pretty name. I'm sad that she's gone. Hopefully I can find a good replacement!



2 comments:

  1. ohh my gosh nette! that car is toasted! i'm so glad you weren't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very sad specimen :( Sorry about your car but I am SOOOO glad that you are safe!

    ReplyDelete