Nov 1, 2010

Birthdays!!

Both Devan and I have our birthdays in October, so we had a lot to celebrate this month. My birthday was on a Monday and we both had to work (boo), so we weren't able to do much. It was still a good birthday though. Devan got me a new coat, which I love, and took me out to dinner to PF Changs which is my favorite! In fact I think I have gone to PF Changs every year for my birthday since I moved to Utah. For Devan's birthday we went to the  Salt Lake temple for a session, made and devoured some delicious wings, and then went to a Halloween party. It was a very fun day. His main present was the dirt biking trip a few weeks ago, but I also gave him some cuff links, which I thought would be a good gift for my classy husband. Turns out you have to have a cuff link shirt to wear with cuff links. Who knew? I obviously didn't. So, instead of buying a new shirt so he could wear them we took them back and we'll find him something else that he can enjoy and actually use. We also had a birthday dinner at Devan's parents house and his sister Audra took me to lunch, so were sufficiently celebrated!

Delicious wings! (Don't worry, the mustache is for Halloween)


1 comment:

  1. What fun ways to celebrate. Happy birthday to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete