skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blog beginnings...

Welcome to our blog! I'm excited to get it started and see where it takes us. Life for the newlyweds is great right now. Marriage is certainly an adjustment but we couldn't be happier. We are both just working and enjoying the time that we get to spend together. Devan started school today, which is kind of sad. We've enjoyed having work being our only obligation in the last month or so. I'm working on getting used to a new apt, a new city, a semi-new job, a new husband....and well, lots of new things! It amazes me how much my life has changed in the last 7 months! Everyday I have a moment where I have to remind myself that I'm married, it hasn't become the default fact yet. I don't know how many times I've looked at Devan and thought, "who the heck is this guy? where did he come from?" But I love him, there is no doubt about that! I feel like since we met in January its been an exciting and crazy whirlwind that didn't die down until about 2 weeks ago. And now I can't believe all that's happened. Its been a great ride though, that's for sure!!!
We're super excited you started a blog so can keep up with you better. Now if only we could convince the other sibs to start one!
ReplyDeleteYes, way cute! Glad you're doing this fun thing. Love ya, Dad and Mom
ReplyDelete